"Various skills to weave items from flax.
Create linen string that can be woven into ropes or cloth. Create banners and flags."
Quest InformationQuests Required to Unlock This Quest
|Ore Refining||Deluxe Housing|
Gather some resources to prepare for weaving.
- • Obtain 2x Metal Parts (0/2)
- • Obtain 5x Timber (0/5)
- • Obtain 16x Flax Straws (0/16)
- • Obtain 2x Wooden Sticks (0/2)
Learning weaving will allow you to craft cloth which has multiple uses. Before you can start weaving you have craft a Spinning Wheel and use it to make Linen String.
- • Craft 1x Spinning Wheel (0/1)
- • Place 1x Spinning Wheel (0/1)
Linen string is made from Flax Straws and is used to craft rope and cloth. You'll notice during this process that it takes a lot of flax to make string.
- • Craft 4x Linen String (0/4)
It's time to weave the string into Cloth.
- • Craft 1x Cloth (0/1)
Great! Now you can make things using the Cloth. For this example, start by crafting a Personal Flag.
- • Craft 1x Personal Flag (0/1)
- • Place 1x Personal Flag (0/1)
That's a nice flag you have! Let's try something different with it. Pick up your first flag by holding .
- • Obtain 1x Personal Flag (0/1)
Place the flag again, but this time use its Personal Banner variants. You can use any size you want.
- • Place 1x blocks from this list: Small Personal Banner, Medium Personal Banner, Large Personal Banner (0/1)
Those banners are pretty great but they lack a sense of personal style. Gather some more resources so you can build a Banner Workstation.
- • Obtain 4x Linen String (0/4)
- • Obtain 4x Timber (0/4)
- • Obtain 1x Wooden Sticks (0/1)
Add the Banner Workstations to your toolbar from the Search Screen (""). Build it where you have some room work.
- • Place 1x Banner Workstation (0/1)
- • Build 1x Banner Workstation (0/1)
You can use the Banner Workstation to customize your personal flags and banners as well as house flags and banners. If you are not a member of a House there will be no house pattern in the Banner Workstation. You can join or create a House in the Houses Screen by pressing "".
- • Configure with Banner Workstation